Our Family has owned and operated Airway Manufactured Housing Community since 1956! Sixty years later we continue to provide quality homes at affordable prices and we are dedicated to continuing our high standards of service. We are located in the heart of the Village of Oak Lawn, a major suburb of Chicago, located in southwestern Cook County just 15 miles from downtown Chicago. Airway is one of Chicago’s premier metropolitan area manufactured housing communities where there is easy access to major expressways and public transportation, high quality public and private schools within top-rated school districts, multiple dining, shopping and entertainment options. We have built the community on family values providing a safe, quiet place to live at affordable prices in a neighborhood that has stood the test of time.
- Family Owned and Operated Since 1956!
- Sixty years later, our family’s goal has not changed. We strive to provide a safe, quiet and affordable community for you to call home
- Experience a unique sense of community and stability, where residents stay and second generations return.
- Family Orientated and Senior Friendly!
- We Offer the Best Quality Homes at the Lowest Possible Prices!
- Low monthly site fee that includes water, sewer and garbage pickup
- Close proximity to Downtown Chicago and all the activities it has to offer
- Our experienced, professional on-site management team works to improve the quality of our community and your living experience
- Our Community value is unmatched and our years of experience will benefit you and your family!
- Included in the low monthly site fee is weekly trash pick-up, water,sewer and professional on-site management
- Snow Removal on Community Roadways and Community Parking Areas
- Paved Streets!
- Washer/Dryer Hookups In Most Homes
- Community Laundry Room On-Site
- Decks, Patios and Other Upgrades are Available
- Storage Sheds are Available at Most Sites
- Pet Friendly! (some restrictions apply)
- Professional, Experienced On-Site Property Management and Maintenance Staff
- Private Yard!
- Comprehensive Application Process to screen all adult applicants and occupants to protect our residents and their homes!
Airway is located in the Village of Oak Lawn, at the southwest corner of 91st and Kilpatrick just 15 miles south of downtown Chicago. The area’s interstate system provides convenient access to one of the most exciting cities in the country. Living in the Village of Oak Lawn gives you many benefits:
- There are private and public schools from pre-school to higher education. Some have received the Illinois State Board of Education “Excellence Award”
- Superb healthcare facilities and providers at Advocate Christ Medical Center and Hope Children’s Hospital
- Public transportation including the Metra train to downtown Chicago and Lake Michigan waterfront
- Exceptional dining and a variety of retailers just blocks from the Community
- A Variety of Entertainment Options
- Outdoor and indoor recreational facilities
- Close proximity to multiple interstates
- Two Major Airports, O’Hare and Midway
For more information on the Location of our Community Click Here.
Quality Manufactured Homes For Sale
Manufactured Housing’s significant affordability over typical stick built housing lends it to be one of the most cost effective housing options today! Airway has high quality, affordable homes at the best prices. We offer new, state of the art custom ordered Manufactured Homes and Pre-Owned, Show-Ready Model Homes.
Call (708) 424-2230 to schedule a tour of the community and one of our top quality, show ready, remodeled homes.
To view our selection of Pre-Owned Homes for Sale Click Here
Third-party lenders, who specialize in financing manufactured homes, love to lend in our family owned and operated community. Stop by our Community Office / Sales Center or call our Community Manager at (708) 424-2230 for the names and contact information of these third-party lenders.
Our Family has owned and managed communities since 1956. Our goal is to have the finest community with the best homes at the most affordable price! Please call (708) 424-2230 to set up an appointment and a tour of the Community and see for yourself. Browse through our website and discover the outstanding opportunities our community offers our residents.
Click Here to Contact Us.