The Bleau Family has owned and operated Airway Manufactured Housing Community since 1956! We are located in the heart of the Village of Oak Lawn, a major suburb of Chicago, located in southwestern Cook County just 15 miles from downtown Chicago. Fifty seven years later we continue to provide quality homes at affordable prices and we are dedicated to continuing our high standards of service. Airway is one of Chicago’s premier metropolitan area manufactured housing communities where there is easy access to major expressways and public transportation, high quality public and private schools within top-rated school districts, multiple dining, shopping and entertainment options. We have built the community on family values providing a safe, quiet place to live at affordable prices in a neighborhood that has stood the test of time.
A Safe, “First-Rate” Community
- Owned and operated by the Bleau family since 1956!
- Fifty plus years later, our family’s goal remains to provide a safe, quiet, attractive and affordable community for you to call home
- Some of our residents have lived at Airway since the very beginning! This truly is a testament to our community and how well it is managed and maintained.
- We offer the best quality homes at the lowest possible prices!
- Low monthly lot rent that includes water, sewer and garbage pickup
- Close proximity to Downtown Chicago
- Our experienced, professional on-site management team works to improve the quality of our community and your living experience
- Our Community value is unmatched and our years of experience will benefit you and your family!
- Included in the low monthly lot rent is weekly trash pick-up, water,sewer and professional on- site management
- Family orientated and senior friendly
- Snow removal on Community roadways and parking areas
- Two parking spots are provided with most lots
- Paved streets!
- Most homes have washer/dryer hookups
- Full Community laundry room on-site
- Available decks, patios and other upgrades
- Individual storage sheds are available at most lots
- Pet friendly (some restrictions apply)
- Professional on-site property management
- Experienced on-site property maintenance staff
- Private Yard!
Airway is located in the Village of Oak Lawn, at the southwest corner of 91st and Kilpatrick just 15 miles south of downtown Chicago. The area’s interstate system provides convenient access to one of the most exciting cities in the country. Living in the Village of Oak Lawn gives you many benefits:
- Excellent public education system that has received the Illinois State Board of Education “Excellence Award”
- Superb healthcare facilities and providers at Advocate Christ Medical Center and Hope Children Hospital
- Public transportation including the Metra commuter train to downtown Chicago
- Exceptional dining and a variety of retailers just blocks from the Community
- A variety of entertainment options
- Outdoor and indoor recreational facilities
- Close proximity to multiple interstates
- Two major airports
For more information on the Location of our Community Click Here.
Quality Manufactured Homes For Sale
Manufactured Housing’s significant affordability over typical stick built housing lends it to be one of the most cost effective housing options today! Airway has high quality, affordable homes at the best prices. We offer new, state of the art custom ordered Manufactured Homes and Pre-Owned, Show-Ready Model Homes.
Call (708) 424-2230 to schedule a tour of the community and one of our top quality, show ready, remodeled homes.
To view our selection of Pre-Owned Homes for Sale Click Here
We do not offer financing, however there are numerous regional and national lenders who specialize in manufactured housing that we can refer you to.*
**APPLICANTS MUST QUALIFY
The Bleau Family has owned and managed communities since 1956. Our goal is to have the finest community with the best homes at the most affordable price! Please call (708) 424-2230 to set up an appointment and a tour of the Community and see for yourself. Browse through our website and discover the outstanding opportunities our community offers our residents.
Click Here to Contact Us.